Thursday, November 17, 2011

Why the blog...

I work out of a company van across the state of Oklahoma, basically only at home on the weekends. I do sometimes venture out of state for business or vacation...but mostly contained in this lovely state. After being on the job for several years and partaking of many great and not-so-great restaurants, I thought I'd share what I find along the way. It will be an adventure for you and myself.

Please be aware that I don't claim to be a professional journalist, nor a professional food critic. I'm just a simple man with a big appetite. Please just take my posts as simply my own view or opinion from my personal experiences. We all know with different cooks, management, wait staffs, etc that things can be different on different days.

Enjoy!
The Okie Food Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment